To celebrate Simply Socks Yarn Company's first anniversary on June 3, we're holding a CONTEST for you sock knitters to win some yummy prizes! What prizes? Take a look:
GRAND PRIZE: 11-size assortment of Crystal Palace double point bamboo needles
1st RUNNER UP: Skein of Interlacements Toasty Toes in the colorway 407, Tapestry (Donated by Interlacements Yarns)
2nd RUNNER UP: Bees Knees Knits sweater pattern: Candace (Donated by Holli Yeoh, owner, Bees Knees Knits)
Want in? Great! Simply hunt through www.simplysockyarn.com to answer the following questions. Number them them 1 through 5, and e-mail them to SSYCcontest@hotmail.com. Only entries with correct answers will be eligible, and only one entry per person. Deadline is June 30, 2006. In the e-mail, please include your full name, shipping address, and PHONE NUMBER so that we can contact you if you are a lucky winner. Don't worry, you won't be added to any mailing list or database. Here goes....
1. How many yards of yarn are found in a skein of Interlacement's Tiny Toes?
2. What is the fiber content of Cascade Fixation yarn?
3. How much does SSYC charge for shipping to Canada?
4. What is your favorite Fleece Artist merino colorway?
5. What would make SSYC even better?
* Winners will be announced here on the blog in early July.
**Only answers e-mailed to SSYCcontest@hotmail.com will be accepted. Don't leave them as comments or e-mail them to the store or Allison (me!), as they won't be counted.